Welcome

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Who's Online

Newest Members

Happy Birthday

Select Theme

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: A few Pine Sandies  (Read 287 times)

Offline Freeeedom

• Registered
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 995
  • -Receive: 2244
A few Pine Sandies
« on: Mon 4 Nov 14:04 2019 »
Went looking for some lizards in the Pine this morning and thought it might be worth while dropping the pots in while I was out. Launched at 5.30 and dropped the pots off, then ran up to the freeway bridges to get some herring. Got about 20 - 25 in two throws so settled down with two livies out waiting for some action. My first three baits produce three lizards in no time at all, although I dropped the third one at the boat while I was struggling to get the largest one out of the landing net. My next bite was about three hours later, when I was considering giving it away. At the slack tide I put a few prawn baits around the bridge pylons and caught half a dozen bream, but kept only two  - also released a small GT. Picked up the pots for 7 keepers, including a couple of good size ones, no unders and no jennies. Good decision to throw the pots in! Quit about 10.30. Quite nice conditions with plenty of high cloud and only light winds. 
Cheers Freeeedom

The following members said thank you for your post

Offline sheik

• Registered
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 42
Re: A few Pine Sandies
« Reply #1 on: Tue 5 Nov 05:36 2019 »
good score mate.

Offline Johnno52

• Registered
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 472
  • -Receive: 64
Re: A few Pine Sandies
« Reply #2 on: Tue 5 Nov 18:03 2019 »
Hi John might be worth putting a few pots out this side of the woody point :-\ jetty nice haul!

Cheers John