Welcome

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Who's Online

Newest Members

Happy Birthday

Select Theme

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: October weigh in - Something Special  (Read 1579 times)

Offline Nugget

• G'day G'day
  • Administrator
  • Registered
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 3718
  • VK4FIX
    • Nugget Outdoors
Re: October weigh in - Something Special
« Reply #15 on: Sun 21 Oct 16:43 2018 »
Thank you all those that turned up today, especially the Club members that put in so much effort - Jason, Julia and Taylah did a great job of running the casting competition. Rosco, Benny and Elaine ran the sausage sizzle and raffles, Kerry helped as well. A lot of other members pitched in to set up, then pack up - luckily we packed up just before the rain hit. Thanks to Ms Calamari, True Blue catering and Juice Power for the food and drinks. Thanks also to Paul and helpers from Brisbane Quintrex for their displays, Dan from One Tree Canoes and Beast Master and Ivan for their great seminars. Also thanks to Prawning Pete for teaching the kids to throw a net and donating one of the major prizes. A special thanks to Chris Gilmour from All Properties Group for donating the major prizes - apologies if I missed someone out - It was a great day.
Rod Repairs and custom rods built - Message me for a free quote. https://www.facebook.com/groups/NuggetFishing

The following members said thank you for your post

Offline prawnin pete

• Supporter
  • Registered
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 534
  • -Receive: 1516
« Reply #16 on: Sun 21 Oct 17:16 2018 »
I had an Awesome day, Thanks Nugget, The nets sold like hotcakes.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline rosco

• Global Moderator
  • Registered
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 976
  • -Receive: 1152
  • Club Treasurer
« Reply #17 on: Mon 22 Oct 05:30 2018 »
Hi,

Also a special thanks to new member Glynn Hill's daughter for the fancy cup cakes she made for the kids but i did see a few adults with cream on their faces.

I second Nuggets post thanking everyone who pitched in and helped on the day.

Cheers,

Ross
  • My Awards Cobia Over 100cm

•  

anything