Welcome

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Who's Online

Newest Members

Happy Birthday

Select Theme

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Jack off ute trays  (Read 3328 times)

Offline beach bum

• Club Member
  • Registered
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1286
  • -Receive: 852
  • fishing use a lure. Catching take live bait
Jack off ute trays
« on: Fri 1 Dec 03:47 2017 »
My next work ute maybe a dual cab 4x4 and I have had a dream for the last 10 or so years of having a flat tray that my current tool boxes are fixed to that jacks up n I can drive out from under it then reverse under a seperate tray/canopy set up for beach fishing n general camping. My plan is to get the flat tray first n then as money permits get the camping setup one sorted. You may have seen these around as they sit ontop of the normal factory aluminium trays you take the fold down sides off n bolt on some latching tie down points so each removable setup can be held in place and even padlocked. My question is does anyone have this type of setup or if they can recomend anyone that makes them with out it costing an arm and a leg so far I've seen $1500 online for the flat tray and jacks but when I went in store it was $1700 once the clamps to hold it in place were added. I'm happy to go second hand if it's built well n priced right.
Looking forward to the next trip

Crocb8

Re: Jack off ute trays
« Reply #1 on: Fri 1 Dec 06:58 2017 »
Talk to me at the xmas party or give me a call.  i can help with both setups

Have built a few

The following members said thank you for your post

Offline beach bum

• Club Member
  • Registered
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1286
  • -Receive: 852
  • fishing use a lure. Catching take live bait
« Reply #2 on: Fri 1 Dec 16:19 2017 »
Will do Ron what sort of jacks do you recomend and is it possible to have one set with a castor wheel on the bottom so it can be wheeled out of the way at home when not in use.
Looking forward to the next trip

Crocb8

« Reply #3 on: Fri 1 Dec 17:07 2017 »
The jacks are pretty much the same its only the price that varies depending on who's sticker is on them.  Casters not a problem.

See you at the xmas do

The following members said thank you for your post

anything