Club Trip
This Weekend - Everyone Welcome

http://nuggetoutdoors.com.au/event/october-club-weigh-in

Welcome

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Who's Online

Newest Members

Happy Birthday

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

Select Theme

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Straddie tailor  (Read 333 times)

Offline beach bum

• Club Member
  • Registered
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 852
  • -Receive: 545
  • fishing use a lure. Catching take live bait
Straddie tailor
« on: Tue 10 Oct 20:33 2017 »
I've had two phone calls in the past few days from two different guys that don't know each other n I trust. one that lives on Straddie n one that had just been over to fish telling me to get on over with reports of 3 kg fish common with a few 5-6 kg fish thown in along with a 1.2m Jew on bonito while chasing the tailor. Apparently most good looking gutters are producing on main beach without the need to go all the way to the pin. Sorry for no photos but there both good old boys that Prob don't have smart phones with cameras but I wouldn't get a phone call from them if nothing was happening.
Looking forward to the next trip

The following members said thank you for your post

Online mighty quinn

• Registered
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 468
  • -Receive: 855
Re: Straddie tailor
« Reply #1 on: Wed 11 Oct 07:53 2017 »
I've had two phone calls in the past few days from two different guys that don't know each other n I trust. one that lives on Straddie n one that had just been over to fish telling me to get on over with reports of 3 kg fish common with a few 5-6 kg fish thown in along with a 1.2m Jew on bonito while chasing the tailor. Apparently most good looking gutters are producing on main beach without the need to go all the way to the pin. Sorry for no photos but there both good old boys that Prob don't have smart phones with cameras but I wouldn't get a phone call from them if nothing was happening.
Here's a pic of some I got over there 20/10 last year.Not the class we are talking above but still good fish.
  • My Awards Sand crab over 16cm
  • The following members said thank you for your post

Offline beach bum

• Club Member
    • Registered
    • Thank You
    • -Given: 852
    • -Receive: 545
    • fishing use a lure. Catching take live bait
    Re: Straddie tailor
    « Reply #2 on: Wed 11 Oct 20:24 2017 »
    If the forcast is ok for the club comp weekend I'lm planing to go over with Dan "burger" as the DD🍻 (designated drinker) for the trip riding shotgun. Hopefully meet up with any other nuggerters heading over there n try to upgrade our PB's n bring something to the weigh in.
    Looking forward to the next trip

The following members said thank you for your post

anything