Welcome

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Who's Online

Newest Members

Happy Birthday

Select Theme

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: fishing mate wanted  (Read 706 times)

Offline waimack

• Registered
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 22
fishing mate wanted
« on: Sun 8 Oct 07:25 2017 »
Hi..........I am looking for some one to take out fishing as the wife says I should not go out alone.( must be getting long in the tooth !! )Live in PETRIE. have a 4.2 Mtre Horizon Flat bottom TINNY. 30 hp Honda.and a spot lock Minkota up front.
Fish a lot at Bribie, Toorbul and Donnybrook. mainly soft plastics for Flathead,do use bait and any fish is a good fish.Fish for BASS ( a lot) in Pine Dam and up at
SOMERSET. I also catch BASS  with my FLY ROD.(Been TROUT FISHING for 65 years.contact me by mail or phone for a chat if interested,home most of the time
home phone is 34962703.ROGER.P.S can go anytime but prefer WEEKDAYS.

Offline MBay Pete

• Club Member
  • Registered
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 8
  • Mug Fisherman
Re: fishing mate wanted
« Reply #1 on: Tue 10 Oct 11:08 2017 »
Hope you have success with linking up with a fishing friend. I was looking for a fishing mate in the Redlands area for either boat or on shore as I just have a small tinnie. I am similar to yourself - just a bit younger and had replied and phoned to a previous post but got no further contact so I am still looking. Pity I am on the wrong side of town but that's the way it is. Hope you find a good fishing mate.
All the best
Pete

Offline waimack

• Registered
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 22
« Reply #2 on: Fri 13 Oct 08:01 2017 »
Hi Peter. Thanks for your note. have had 1 good reply, due to meet the guy next week.if you ever want to go BASS fishing I could take you , I live only 10 kilom from the North Pine Dam.Regards ROGER.

Offline MBay Pete

• Club Member
  • Registered
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 8
  • Mug Fisherman
« Reply #3 on: Tue 31 Oct 18:58 2017 »
Thanks for the offer Roger, have never been fresh water fishing. Painting the house at present so fishing taken a back seat until that is finished. Will give you a call and have a chat when finished, may give the bass a try.
Regards
Pete